Celebrating 19 years of Wee-Exchange and Children's Consignment. We love to watch your children grow! And you have watched us grow from our original kids resale with 32 consignors to over 1000! We now have over 6000 shoppers from more than 4 statess!
THE NEXT CHILDREN'S CONSIGNMENT SALE IS
February 23-28, 2015
is the largest children's consignment sale on the Gulf Coast. We have over 1000 consignors!
Feb. 23-28, 2015
MON 9 am to 7 pm DROP OFF
TUES 8 am to 11 am DROP OFF
TUES 12:00 pm TRIPLE SHIFT Workers shop
1:30 pm DOUBLE SHIFT Workers shop
3:00 p.m. SINGLE SHIFT Workers shop
4:30-9:00 p.m. Consignors Shop (NO KIDS)
6:30 p.m. First Time Parents and Grandparents shop
(Must be Pre-Registered and NO KIDS)
WED 7:00 am - 7:00 pm SALE (Open to the Public)
THURS 9:00 am - 7:00 pm SALE (Open to the Public)
FRI 9:00 am - 7:00 pm SALE (Open to the Public)
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm 1/2 PRICE WORKERS ONLY
SAT 7:00 am - 4:00 pm 1/2 PRICE DAY (Public)
7:00 pm PICK-UP
8:00 pm Charity Pick-Up kids consignment kids consignment kids co
WKRG did a great segment on us!
Click this link to
Remember...Wee Exchange pays 62% to YOU the CONSIGNOR. Where else can you get that much for your Gently Used Kids' Stuff?
If you work 12-8 on Saturday, you get 70% of the money from the items you sell!
And you shop on Tuesday at 12:00!
signment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kidsc onsignment
Workers get to shop 1/2 price at a private sale on Friday night from 7 to 8:30!!!consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment kids consignment huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale huge kids resale resale resale
Let us help you sell your gently used kids' items!
You set the price and get 62% of the selling price.
Our children's consignment sale accepts almost anything a child can use:
Clothing; Shoes; Toys; Equipment; Bedding; Strollers; Car-seats; Accessories; Etc.
We have vendors with new items: Monogramming, Tupperware, Pamper Chef, Little Monkey Toes Shoes and Clothing, Corner Stone Photography, and many more!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT:
1. Any item recalled by the CPSC and not in compliance of the CPSIA. ANY RECALLED ITEMS WILL BE DISPOSED OF IMMEDIATELY. Click here to view recalls: http://www.cpsc.gov
2. Carseats that have been recalled or that are older than 4 years of age.
3. Extremely Winter items.
4. Stuffed Animals that are not specialty items.
5. Battery operated toys without the batteries
6. Videos (VHS) without the original case
7. Jewelry for children
8. Stained, torn, extremely worn, faded or out of date items
9. Items that are broken or have missing parts
10. Improperly Tagged Items – (We accept 3 x 5 Cards Only)
DUE TO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, We can no longer take any cribs or port-a-cribs.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SELLER NUMBER BEFORE YOUR NAME ON THE LABEL ON YOUR FORM—YOU MUST CALL AND GET A NUMBER!!! Don't assume you know it...contact us immediately!
1. Use 3x5 index cards and medium size safety pins (no straight pins or small gold safety pins)
2. Price only in fifty cent [i.e.; 2.00, 2.50, etc.] increments. No items for less than $1.00 will be accepted.
3. Label card as shown. Attach the card to the right shoulder of the garment (as you look at it) with the safety pin going through the card and garment twice. Hang clothes on hangers with the opening of the hanger facing the left (as you look at garment).
4. Place pajamas, “onesies,” blankets, towels, bibs, bottles, sleepers, t-shirts, etc. in zip lock bags with the 3x5 pinned to item. Please tape the bags shut with clear packing tape. It is best to price in sets of 3 or more pinned together.
5. Toys need to be labeled with 3x5 index cards and the card secured to the toy with clear packing tape. No scotch tape! All toys that have small pieces need to have the pieces in zip lock bags and the zip lock bag taped securely to the large item. All toys should be in working condition. Please provide batteries.
6. Please only bring items you would buy for your child. Anything with stains, tears, missing buttons or that is out-dated will be refused.
7. Anything that you don’t want to sell at half price on Sat. needs to have a red dot above the price.
8. All shoes need to be secured together with tape or a safety pin and the card securely attached to the shoes.
9. We are limiting the stuffed animals to character animals i.e. Disney , Barney etc.
10. Please sort the clothing by size and sex. You will have to put items you bring in their proper place at the sale.
11. There will be a $10.00 postage/processing fee per consignor taken from your check.
12. Please hang shirts/skirts & pants on 1 hanger and price as one item whenever possible.
13. No sleepers or onsies on hangers. Limit of 9 each per person. Price in sets of 3.
14. Consignors get 62% of the selling price!
PLEASE LIMIT CLOTHING TO 250 ITEMS & JUNIOR ITEMS TO 25.
It is your responsibility to insure that none of your consigned items have been recalled. We will immediately throw away recalled items. You will not be reimbursed and we will not be financially responsible for your loss.
PLEASE LET EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT PRECIOUS TO YOU GO HALF PRICE!!!
So many items go to charity that were red-dotted and would have sold at 1/2 price. Isn't 1/2 better than NOTHING?!?!?! Do you really want to pick up left over items? Why in the world would you refuse to sell a $4.00 item for $2.00?
Please consider donating your left-over items to charity. These are some of the charities that are thrilled to receive your cast-offs:
Foster Care Parents of Alabama
Baptist Children's Home
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Alabama
Covenant Church Youth Ministry
Please do not red dot or put on green R on items under $5.00.
If you wish to pick up your unsold items, rather than donate to charity, you MUST have this LARGE green R on the tag.
Huge Kids' Resale
and are the property of Wee Exchange